305×546 10 Ply Titan Grizz LSW G9A Skid Steer Tires
(Replaces 12×16.5) Requires LSW Wheels
305×546 10 Ply Titan Grizz LSW G9A low profile skid steer tire is designed to reduce bounce and road lope. The G9A LSW also provides better sway-action recovery.
305×546 10 Ply Titan Grizz LSW G9A Skid Steer Tires Features & Benefits:
- Titan’s innovative premium heavy duty skid steer tire that is setting the new standard for skid steer performance.
- Use 25-30% less urethane solid fill than a standard tire.
- Features a shorter sidewall that is mounted on a larger wheel that maintains the same outside diameter as the standard tire size 12×16.5.
- Provides better handling and enhanced ride. The LSW construction dampens faster than conventional tires on rough terrain, resulting in less bounce and less load spilled from bucket.
- This tire also has the added benefit of run flat capability. If the LSW G9A is punctured and loses air, the operator can drive the skid steer up to three miles to reach a service point.
- Outstanding lateral stability. The LSW construction reduces sway during turning or lift applications.
- This premium tire has all the heavy duty benefits of its partner, the Titan HD2000 II.