385/65D22.5 16 Ply OTR Outrigger Aerial Lift Tires (T516385225)
385/65D22.5 16 Ply OTR Outrigger R-4 Tires Features & Benefits
- OTR Outrigger R-4 tires remain the supreme construction tire specifically designed for use in the aerial lift industry.
- Original Equipment tire of choice for JLG and Genie lifts.
- Premium quality directional tire designed with stiff sidewalls, flat contact surface, wide shoulders and a durable rubber compound that provides longer life while operating on asphalt, concrete and gravel applications.
- With a directional R-4 tread pattern and extra wide lug design, the Outrigger tire provides excellent wear characteristics as well as superior traction in mud, sand and gravel.
- Built with the latest chip and cut resistant rubber compounds to battle extreme worksite environments.
- A thick sidewall protector and rim guard help protect against cuts and rim damage from foreign objects.
- Engineered with a flat profile tire design that provides increased stability for aerial lift applications.
- The OTR Outrigger HBR (High Bead Ratio) version of the tire is a patented OTR innovation that changes the aspect ratio of the tire. This version has a shortened sidewall but still maintains the standard tire OD (Outside Diameter). The benefit is a tire with a shorter stiff sidewall that results in less tire deflection and outstanding stability for lift equipment with a high center of gravity.