480/80R38 (18.4R38) 149B Firestone Radial All Traction 23° Rear Tractor Tires
Radial All Traction 23° [R-1] Features and Benefits:
- Firestone’s most popular 23° bar angle radial
- Radial body construction with high-angle stabilizer belts increases fuel economy while providing long wear and positive traction
- Open center tread cleans better which allows for superior traction
- Dual rubber compounds feature flexible rubber construction on sidewalls for increased resistance to cracking/weathering and treads feature a tough rubber for longer wear
- Increased number of lugs – each lug is individually reinforced for less vibration and a smoother ride
- Features the latest Firestone 23° Tread Bar Advantage Technology
- The lower angle (23°) of the tread bars delivers better grip (less slip) and a 15% better ground contact than 45-degree bars.
- 23° tread bar wears more evenly, lasts longer and offers a smoother ride.
- 23° maximizes horsepower, which means operators can expect to save both time and fuel in the field.
- Maximized traction and improved ride.
- Increased footprint to minimize soil compaction
- Provides ultimate traction in North American soils
- Agricultural applications