RoadBoss Tire Chains- Ring in the New Year with this weeks chain style spotlight!
Happy New Year! As we continue our series of highlighting the many different chain styles we carry- this week’s style spotlight is the RoadBoss 4 Link Chain.
Our customers have many questions about which style chain to use on their equipment. As with all the products we well- we want you to have choices- good, better and best options when possible. Since applications and environmental factors play a big part of your decision, sometimes you may just need to call us so we can make sure you get the right product both for your tread style, your equipment and your application.There are many different factors to consider when choosing the right style chain for your tire tread and also your application and equipment.
RoadBoss Tire Chains are a popular choice due to their lower cost. They are the BEST CHOICE when your tractor uses turf tires or when tractor tire lugs are worn. They are designed to be used for most o road or off road conditions.
Without tractor lugs to consider, a standard ladder pattern will work just fine. RoadBoss Chains work well plowing driveways and sidewalks. They are most commonly used on tractors, backhoes, and skid steer loaders. RoadBoss Tractor Tire Chains heavy duty (4-LINK) are ideal for both highway and off road conditions such as general road work and farm work.
RoadBoss Chains are available for the following types of Equipment
Features of RoadBoss Tire Chains
- Standard ladder pattern with twist link cross chains.
- Rugged design for most on road and off road applications
- Great for snowplowing and general construction applications
- Less effective on deep lug tires since the cross chains may slip down between the lugs.
- Case hardened with a twist link design which provides added traction in mud, snow and field conditions.
- All sizes of Roadboss tractor chains have a cross chain thickness of either 3/8″ or 7/16″.
- Any tire size with a width of 18.4 inches (ex. 18.4-38) or above will have 7/16″ cross chains.
Watch the video below for more information
Ken Jones is happy to answer all customer questions about Tire Chains. You can call us or live chat with a tire chain expert on our main website